New Year‘s Resolution

New Year's Resolution

New Year's Resolution

陈泽璇069058 -
回帖数:87

Dear all, 

This is the start of 2018 spring semester. Hope you plan ahead, to ensure that you have a successful year in SMU.

Now let's talk about our new year's resolution.

You may go to this webpage (click here) to get some inspiration.
回复陈泽璇069058

回复: New Year's Resolution

陈泽璇069058 -

1. Teaching: be careful in teaching design, trying my best to facilitate my students' learning process, will check students' learning process every week before the F2F meeting, will give prompt feedback 

2. Reading: plan to read at least one academic paper from SSCI journal every week

3. Writing: will write at least one reading note per week in my website, will write work report every week

4. Exercising: play badminton every weekend, walking for at least 30 mins every day

回复陈泽璇069058

2017应用统计学(生物统计)简杰锋 -
1.Reading: plan to read an English article every day.When I am free, I will also read some novel that I prefer. 2. Physical exercise : keep running everyday to keep fit 3. Good good study , day day up. 4.Be happy with my friends. 5.Do what I want to do.
回复陈泽璇069058

2017应用统计学(生物统计)杨梦雅 -
1.Learning:Spend more attention in learning.Not only school subjects but also Japanese .Turn back to the one when I was a grade three high school student. 2.Saving:Save money to go travel with my mother and make her happy. 3.Exercise:Keep exercise everyday and lose weight.
回复陈泽璇069058

2017应用统计学(生物统计)黄梓彤 -
1. Learning: Finish my driving learning and gain my drive lisence. Try to learn jazz in summer holiday. 2.Exercising: Take more exercise and control my weight. 3.Sleeping: Try my best to go to bed as early as I can.
回复陈泽璇069058

2017应用统计学(生物统计)马嘉骏 -
Studying:1.Keep reciting English words everyday 2.learn my professional subjects hardly 3.do more reading do more writing Exercise:1.do exercise every day 2.play basketball twice or three times a week Friends:1.try to make more friends
回复陈泽璇069058

2017应用统计学(生物统计)高洁仪 -
1. Reading: I bought 3 English novels, but I haven’t read them. I want to finish two of them at least. 2. studying: this is the most important part for me and I need to spend enough time on it. However,I don’t want to be pressured too. 3. Entertaining: stop playing mobie phone so much.
回复陈泽璇069058

2017应用统计学(生物统计)代皓炜 -
1、learning:spare more time to study English and get a high score in CET4 and CET6. Also, the other subjects can‘t be ignore. 2、exercising:running in the campus every few days. 3、handwriting:practice my handwriting at least half an hour every day.
回复陈泽璇069058

2017应用统计学(生物统计)王文涛 -

1.Passing the NCRE: Now that I have already payed for the examination, whether that is worthy or not, I must finish it.

2.Prapeparing for the CET4 and CET6: Although my English is not very good, I still want to learn more about it, try to challenge myself. Wish my oral English will improve.

3.Try to be outgoing: Maybe that sounds easy to others, but I really want to be more confident. Participating in some activities may be useful.

回复陈泽璇069058

2017应用统计学(生物统计)陈金梅 -

1.English:  make a full preparation of College English Test Band 4.

2.math: listen carefully in class to master knowledge  and do math exercises to consolidate knowledge.

3.sport: do more exercise to build up a good physique and improve my health.

回复陈泽璇069058

2017应用统计学刘胜 -

·reading I will read 30 newspapers in the new term. 

·listening I will stick to listen the English audio once a day .

·write I hope I can write a airtle once a week.

watch In free time, I will watch more English video and so on.

回复陈泽璇069058

2017应用统计学(生物统计)黄志恒 -
1.Learning: insist on studying over 35 hours every week in library and self-study room. Arrange more time to study English and prepare for TEM4 examination. 2.Exercising: play tennis and volleyball in my spare time(twice a week at least)
回复陈泽璇069058

2017应用统计学(生物统计)周倩雯 -

1. Learning hard; The last term, my grade is nota very good. So I will make greater effforts and spend more time in English in this year.

2.Exercising; I'm not good at sports and also always be lazy to do exercise. For this reason, I'm not very healthy. So I want to keep jogging every day.

回复陈泽璇069058

2017应用统计学(生物统计)肖丽娜 -
1.Reading:Preview and review my senior math by reading the textbook and PPT. Reading the college English vocabulary. 2.Writing:Practice the English vocabulary by writing the English words.Practice some math exercises. 3.Exercising:Go for a walk after dinner.Do some running and balls sport.
回复陈泽璇069058

2017应用统计学(生物统计)高洁仪 -
1. Reading: I bought 3 English novels, but I haven’t read them. I want to finish two of them at least. 2. studying: this is the most important part for me and I need to spend enough time on it. However,I don’t want to be pressured too. 3. Entertaining: stop playing mobie phone so much.
回复陈泽璇069058

2017生物技术柯亦询 -

1 Active studying: read paper every week and read 10 books this term, try to expand my class  by the Internet.

2 Exercise: Keep running 3km three times a week and take part in a  marathon with my friend in summer holiday.

3Interpersonal: keep in touch with my friends, and make some new friends in SMU.

回复陈泽璇069058

2017生物技术鲍晓洁 -

1. Learned some skills to sing coloratura.

2. Read some books about the War of the Roses and House of Plantagenet.

3. Wrote two articles about Vicissitudes’ Course of Uprightness.

4. Exercised three times a week.

回复陈泽璇069058

张钰宁 -
Reading: Try to read and understand an English novel, such as Pride and Prejudice. Writing: Use more advanced vocabulary and grammar in my writing.
回复陈泽璇069058

2018医学检验技术叶淦钦 -

1.learn: Read textbooks everyday, I don't want to be occupied with them in the end of term.

2.test: It is time to prepare for CET 4. Memory vocabularies and practice listening exercises before go to bed.

3.sport:  Do some running every week.

回复陈泽璇069058

2017生物技术杨宸 -
1:Leaning: Trying my best to learning Einglish,prepare for Collage English test. 2:Writing: Will write at least one composition to develop my writing skill. 3:traveling : I want to go to Changbai Mountain, Hangzhou west lake.
回复陈泽璇069058

2017应用统计学(生物统计)曾以旋 -

Be happy everyday. =w=

回复陈泽璇069058

2017应用统计学(生物统计)汤嘉铨 -
① I am going to spend more time studying English.

Because I want to get better grades.I will practice my reading and writting skills in my spare time.

② I am going to do more exercise. 

Because I want to keep fit and be more healthier. 

③ I am going to make more friends. 

So I can be happier and learn a lot from them.I will take part in some activities to meet more people and make friends with some of them.

回复陈泽璇069058

2017应用统计学(生物统计)梁雪晴 -
1,Learning: Learning harder in this new term. Previewing and reviewing the classes on time. Make sure to do the self-learning in the library or classroom at least 30 hours a week. 2,Exercising: Doing enough exercise every week. Hope I can insist running and playing pingpong 3 times a week. After all, I would like to learn to play tennis.
回复陈泽璇069058

2017应用统计学(生物统计)付宏浩 -
Preparing for the CET-4 as soon as possible. Saving more free time to study English. Watching some classic America dramas. Memoring more words. Using computer to practice my spoken English. Reading some good articles written in English.
回复陈泽璇069058

2017应用统计学(生物统计)梁雪晴 -
1,Learning: Learning harder in this new term. Previewing and reviewing the classes on time. Make sure to do the self-learning in the library or classroom at least 30 hours a week. 2,Exercising: Doing enough exercise every week. Hope I can insist running and playing pingpong 3 times a week. After all, I would like to learn to play tennis.
回复陈泽璇069058

2017生物统计刘雅 -
Time flies.As we know,if we don't want to waste time,are we exprcted to have an annual plan .Thereforce,l make my New Year's resolution according to my last year's suitation. 1.study hard(maths and English) 2.making friends 3.Get rid of procrastination.
回复陈泽璇069058

2017应用统计学(生物统计)李佳 -

1.Study.In this semester,I will spend more time on studying.Prepar for CET–4.

2.Sport.Try my best to practice tennis.

3.interest.Write a fiction and some short stories.

4.read.I want to read two masterworks once a mouth.

回复陈泽璇069058

2017应用统计学(生物统计)李雪茹 -
I have lots of expectation in this new year. I need to insit reciting 60 words every day which is thought it is the frist step to study English well.I also need to follow up my subject so that I can get a good grade.It is important for me to keep the balance of the study and league.And I should improve my writing skill.
回复陈泽璇069058

回應: New Year's Resolution

2017生物技术林炜婷 -

Learning: Improvement in study. Debate.catch up with my classmate composition

Health:running bulid a strong body

回复2017生物技术林炜婷

回复: 回應: New Year's Resolution

2017生物技术鲍晓洁 -

You are a good girl. It is changing for people to run in winter. And you don' t need to catch up with others, for you are perfect enough.

回复陈泽璇069058

2017生物技术李欣 -
Task 1: I have to make progress in my learning part whatever it's big or small. 

Task 2: Try my best to win every competition in volleyball match though I know it's impossible.

Task 3: Do more physical exercise to lead a healthy lifestyle.

Task 4: Try to get promotion in Youth League branch.

回复陈泽璇069058

2017生物技术陈彦豪 -

1.Get up early, go to bed early, no staying up late

2.stick on studying everyday, including previewing and reviewing

3.keep on running, because I don't hope me to be a fat ball

回复陈泽璇069058

2017生物技术杨钰宁 -

1. I will recite the vocabulary of CET-4&CET-6 every day.

2. I hope I can make good use of my time and balance my time between studying and entertaining.

3. I do wish that I could attend the badminton training every week and I do hope that I can do some exercise every day to keep fit.

回复陈泽璇069058

2017医学检验技术黄铭昌 -
1.Learning: be patient and hardworking, focus on studying 2.Socializing: be nice to everybody I meet 3.Working: keep improving 4.Exercising: keep fit
回复陈泽璇069058

2017生物技术叶尚德 -
1.Before I go to college, I reading books everyday,but my campus life seemed crowded by games,and now I am regretful. So I hope that I can keep reading and studying. 2.I really want a healthy body.
回复陈泽璇069058

曾月权 -

1.Preparing for English Test Band 4 and Computer level 2.

2.Regulate the body.

3.Make money for myself.

4.Balanced Learning and Community activities.

回复陈泽璇069058

2017生物技术黄绮雯 -

1、Studying: study hard so that my average achievement is up to 70. 

2、Learn more English words: Study 50 English words every day.

3、Reading: read a book a month.

4、Running: run everyday 

回复陈泽璇069058

2017生物技术朱静雯 -

1. Learning English. I will read the original novels and listen to lectures.

2. Taking part in activities. Busy as I may be, I will work as a volunteer to improve my skills.

回复陈泽璇069058

2017生物技术黄伟聪 -
Learning: 1.gaining a good result in NECCS 2. Keeping writing daily everyday 3.Finishing all courses successfully Living: 1.Making a reasonable consumption plan 2. Making more good friends Working: 1.Holding a debate competition successfully 2.Announcing an great article on Wechat
回复陈泽璇069058

石卓非3177020010 -

I am looking forward to my new semester and I will try hard to lead a meaningful college life.

1.Exercising:go jogging every morning for losing weight and becoming strong.

2.Learning:prepare for the CET 4 and CET 6 at the same time start some classes required by the Chinese CPA Association cause I am interested in being an accountant.

3.Improving:learn how to teach my students better and get on well with them.

回复陈泽璇069058

2017生物技术林浩峰 -
1. Studying: try my best to follow my teachers, and finish my homework carefully. 2. Reading: try to read more different books in this term. 3. Living: try rational consumption to save some money.
回复陈泽璇069058

2017生物技术王晓佳 -
1. Learning: try my best to gain a good grade and pass CET4. 2. Reading: will read some books to enrich myself. 3. Exercising: keep runing and run faster.
回复陈泽璇069058

2017生物技术李杰 -

Fristly, I hope myself  master new lessons and make use of time studying.

Secondly, traveling as much as possible on holiday.

Thirdly, do more exercise to build my body.

回复陈泽璇069058

任绮雯 -

1.Learning:I hope I can pass the CET-4 successfully and get a good marks in the final examination.

2.Reading:I must read at least two English passages every week.And finish some masterpiece.

3.Ged rid of the  procrastination.

回复陈泽璇069058

2017生物技术张明煜 -
1.Learning: Grasp more knowledge in class and in life. Prepare for CET-4 English Examination. 2.Exercising:Run everyday to lose weight.
回复陈泽璇069058

2017生物技术李金玲 -

Reading more books and make a book note

Improving my English in writing and speaking

Mastering my professional courses

Studying Cantonese and PS

Knowing more about debate

Taking care of my family

回复陈泽璇069058

2017生物技术谢林秀 -

1.Learning:improve my spoken English, writing skill. 

pass CET4.

read some famous books

try my best to study all of my courses

2.Praticing:if l have spare time,find a part-time job 

回复陈泽璇069058

2018精神医学曹怀月 -
Learning : I want to find a better way to study so I can increase my efficiency. Meanwhile, I want to do more reading and use Internet to broaden my horizon. Exercising : I’d like to do more exercises to lose weight.
回复陈泽璇069058

2017生物技术黄伟聪 -
Learning: gaining a good result in NECCS Keeping writing daily everyday Finishing all courses successfully Living: Making a reasonable consumption plan Making more good friends Working:Holding a debate competition successfully Announcing an great article on Wechat
回复陈泽璇069058

2017生物技术陈金洋 -

Firstly, I plan to do some exercise and have a healthy eating habits to build a heathy body. By the way, reducing the telephone using time us of great urgency.

Secondly,  I am supposed to make progress in my lessons.

Finally,I would like to make some new friends and live a wonderful life.

回复陈泽璇069058

2018医学检验技术赖辛瑜 -
1、Learning: work harder, put more time in studying, prepare for the CET4 and achieve my dream. 2、Interest: insist on painting, put more time in learning computer to be proficient in AE, PR. 3、Exercise: keep on exercising and live a healthy life.
回复陈泽璇069058

2017生物技术李丹颖 -
Speaking: get up early to watch the TED speaking. Try to retell the every sentences without subtitle. Memory: use app to recite forty words everyday. Learning: insist to have a preview and review everyday. Finish the homework on time. Exercise: go to running and play basketball two days one time.
回复陈泽璇069058

2017生物技术许金穗 -

1. Learning: Try my best to learn the major well.

2: Preparing for CET4 and pass it.

3. Making more friends.

4. Becoming more outgoing.

回复陈泽璇069058

2017生物技术李丹颖 -
Speaking: get up early to watch the TED speaking. Try to retell the every sentences without subtitle. Memory: use app to recite forty words everyday. Learning: insist to have a preview and review everyday. Finish the homework on time. Exercise: go to running and play basketball two days one time.
回复陈泽璇069058

2017级生物制药李锦妮 -

1.Learning

Be concentrate in class and review textbook in time .

Pass College Enhlish Test Band Four .

2.Reading

Finish my book list outside class.

3.activity

Pay attention to health and do more exercise .

回复陈泽璇069058

2017生物技术程江路 -

1. adjust the state of mind: Last year, I suffered a lot from the bad state of mind. So this year, I  will try my best to adjust my mind to better.

2. learn more major course: It is a proper time to study in depth in my major course.

3.keep up with Selinar to try  more new adventures.

回复陈泽璇069058

2017生物技术(生物制药)王云凤 -

1.Reading: I bought some books last year. But I didn't read all of them. So, I'd like to read these books this year.

2.studying: In this year, I am going to study harder and get better grades.

3.exercising: To keep my health, I hold the view that I should do more exercise this year.

回复陈泽璇069058

2017生物技术蔡宜珊 -
In fact, my plans are usually not up to date, so I don't like to plan ahead, but doing things like this will make my heart a reality. The new Year, I hope to be able to pass four English test, improve GPA to 3.8.
回复陈泽璇069058

2017生物技术孙宗博 -

1.Learn: Try my best to be more successful.
2.Test: It is time to prepare for CET 4. I will try to remember more vocabulary by the app in my phone.
 3.Sport:I will try my best to make my volleyball skills better and better.

回复陈泽璇069058

2017生物技术林荧钿 -

1. reading: read five novels 

2. studying: recite thirty English words every day 

3. keeping: communicate with my family every day by Wechat or telephone 

回复陈泽璇069058

2017生物技术侯梦妍 -
1. reading: read more English literature and English News in order to improve reading speed. 2. watching: watch some English movies to practice oral English. 3. studying: preview class and review class. 4. exercising: stick to doing more exercising and keep a good figure.
回复陈泽璇069058

2017生物技术马可 -
1.Learning: I want to improve my English and through the cet 6 2.Reading: Every month, I would read a novel or passage. 3.Experience: Health is very important in our life, so every day,doing some sports.