Great Things to Share

Wonderful things to share

Wonderful things to share

陈泽璇069058 -
回帖数:124
Dear all, We haven't seen each other for a very long time. I miss you so much. Meanwhile, we have all turned one year older. A lot of wonderful things happened to us during the past two months. I would strongly suggest that we take this opportunity to share our achievements, happy moments, new thoughts, etc. with the whole class.                     
回复陈泽璇069058

回复: Wonderful things to share

陈泽璇069058 -

I am proud of myself as I am making great progress in the past two months.

1. Learning Experiences: I am running a website (www.serlinachen.com) to record my reading notes.

2. Teaching Skills: I took part in a workshop on flipped classroom teaching (click here for more info.). 

3. Academic Presentation: I made an academic presentation in the International Conference on  Technology in Education in Hongkong in January, 2018 (Click here for more info.).

回复陈泽璇069058

2017应用统计学(生物统计)武雅迪 -

Well, even I didn't have done some vital things during the vacation, I still hold the belief that I actually  didn't waste it.

1.Reading Books: I read many famous books, such as Wang Xiaobo's, Tolstoy Leo's, which benefit me a lot.

2.Writing my diary: Last year, I kept writing my diary every week, and I keep the habit.

3.Watching movies:I watched at least one movie everyday, from which I can feel the true love's meaning or the importance of  environmental protection.

回复2017应用统计学(生物统计)武雅迪

2017生物统计刘雅 -
Amazing,l also want to keep writing diary every day or week,,but what calm me down is that l am too lazy to do that.
回复陈泽璇069058

2017应用统计学(生物统计)杨梦雅 -
1.Go back to middle high school and visit my teachers. 2.Pay a visit to Hangzhou with my friend. 3.Finish the first stage of Japanese class. 4.Learn Jazz with my dancing teacher. 5.Take part in volunteer activity in hospital.
回复陈泽璇069058

2017应用统计学(生物统计)高洁仪 -
I came to Thailand and spend a three weeks holiday in there. 1. It’s a beautiful country, sunshine, beach and sea, and the people is always kind and friendly. I like the atmosphere in there too, is makes me feel relaxed. good place to have fun. 2. I took the privately English speaking class in a language school, a two weeks courses, two hours per day. After class, I would go swimming on the top floor of our apartment.
回复陈泽璇069058

2017应用统计学(生物统计)马嘉骏 -
Learning English:In the past 40 days ,I usually recite 50 new words a day.And I watch a lot of English movies.Such as Thor, American captain.Besides,I also keep doing exeecise,playing basketball with friends.In the vacation,I make a long trip to Singapore and Malaysia with my family.
回复陈泽璇069058

2017生物统计刘雅 -
In my winter vacation,what's the most meaningful thing is that I slipped into my senior high school to study with my best friend who is in school again for one week.In that time,we studied on my own and did physical exercises together.What is more,l tryed to improve my English listening through watching American dramas in whole holiday.
回复陈泽璇069058

2017应用统计学(生物统计)余智茵 -
1.doing a part-time job: I teached a senior student math for a whole week to get some pocket money. 2.learning for a driver's license: I learned driving, trying to pass the second exam. 3.learning to cooking: My mother teached me a lot of delicious dishes.
回复陈泽璇069058

2017应用统计学(生物统计)麻李思雨 -
1. I finished my social practice, a research report of foreigh body in bronchus. Through the practice, I achived some professional knowledge of bronchoscopy. Meanwhile, I masterd some skills of statistic management. 2. I visited a fine arts exhibition in Guangdong Museum which made a deep impression on me.
回复陈泽璇069058

2017应用统计学(生物统计)黎影如 -
1.In winter vacation, I took part in English corner by myself, encountered some new friends and also improved my listening skill and spoken English. 2.I read a book which inspired me a lot. 3. I got together with my big family. 4.I watched some movies during my vacation.
回复陈泽璇069058

2017应用统计学(生物统计)肖丽娜 -

1.With friends:I went to the cinema and went  shopping with my friends.

2.With families:I worshipped the Heping Zushigong with my families and then we went to eating snacks.

3.With classmates:I go to my senior middle school with two classmates to recruit students in the winter vocation.

4.Myself:I finished my Social Practice Report and read some articles.

回复陈泽璇069058

2017应用统计学(生物统计)耿翔 -

1.Relation: During vocation I got on better with my family and my friends, I had much time to accompany my parents after long uinversity life.

2.Struggling Aim: Hope to get master's degree after graduating and study at The Fourth Military Medical University.

回复陈泽璇069058

2017应用统计学(生物统计)代皓炜 -
I am not satisfied with myself for I did a little thing to improve myself in this winter vacation. I went to my homeland. It have been a long day without my families and friends. So I spent a lot of time staying with them. Then I spent some time improving myself. 1、Reading:I read some books about CET4 to prepare for the coming examination. 2、Writing:I wrote something every few days to let my handwriting look not so ugly. 3、Driving:I get the driving license in last summer vacation,so I need to practice more.
回复陈泽璇069058

2017应用统计学(生物统计)苏栋潮 -
During this funny holiday, I also try to make progress.

1.build up my body: I often played basketball with my friends at night.

2.make new friends: I participated in many activities such as to introduce our school, for which I made many new friends.

3.keep reading: When I have spare time, I always read books such as 1984, which I have to recommend the wonderful books to you.

回复陈泽璇069058

2017应用统计学(生物统计)周倩雯 -

In the past winter vacation, my life was colorfui and interesting.

1.Learning driving skill; I've learnt driving skill to obtain driving license since the start of this vacation. And in the last week, I pass the second exam.

2.Travelling; I had never visited scenic spots at my hometown before. So in this long holiday, I visited many places around my hometown with my sisiters. It bordened our horizons and even made us know more about our hometown

3.Choosing a new computer. 

回复陈泽璇069058

2017应用统计学(生物统计)宋晨昕 -

1.broaden my horizon:travelling from Chengdu to Chongqing.(go sightseeing and taste delicious food such as chafing dish)

2.Improve learning skills:keep learning English words almost everyday and do some reading sometimes.

3.learn life skills:try to cook for my family on my own.

回复陈泽璇069058

2017应用统计学刘胜 -

In the past two months, I also maded a porgess:

·read book: I am interested in reading in my free time. I not only reading in the internet ,but also like the papery book. I read a book named STEVE JOBS.

·learn cook:  I like eat delicious food. And I also like cooking. So I learned cooking from my mom.

回复陈泽璇069058

2017应用统计学(生物统计)陈金梅 -

To be honest, i don't think i have done something meaningful. I just do something  i like.

1.write a repeot: i have finished Social practice report. For doing so, not only did i know the important of communciation, but also the necessary  of  patience.

2.make a speech: i have made a speech on my high school to finish  my social practice report.

3.do homework:  i help my parents to do a lot of homework to share their burdens.

回复陈泽璇069058

2017应用统计学(生物统计)周子妍 -
I am not so satisfied with what I did this winter vacation. But I know I still make some progress. 1、Watching English movies. By doing that,I feel more interested in English and more directly know English culture. 2、Being a volunteer the first time. It's my first time to be a volunteer. I think it fresh and meaningful,and it's also a challenge for me to play another role besides a student. 3、Helping my brother plan his work. My brother has planned to open a shop. He told me his stress and line of thinking. I was so curious and eager to listen and help him.
回复陈泽璇069058

2017应用统计学(生物统计)高洁仪 -
I came to Thailand and spend a three weeks holiday in there. 1. It’s a beautiful country, sunshine, beach and sea, and the people is always kind and friendly. I like the atmosphere in there too, is makes me feel relaxed. good place to have fun. 2. I took the privately English speaking class in a language school, a two weeks courses, two hours per day. After class, I would go swimming on the top floor of our apartment.
回复陈泽璇069058

2017应用统计学(生物统计)郑劭伟 -
I go to the cinema to watch some movies. Playing computer games with my cousins and friends. Do the bodybuilding maybe three times or four times a week. Eating the dinner on new year's eve with my relatives and accept the red envelope. And I have a long time to sleep and have a comfortable life every day.
回复陈泽璇069058

2017生物技术蔡宇雄 -

I think I have a bad holiday. Before I went to my home, I had arranged my mostly spare. But I did not finish my arrangement because of some thing. I thought I would make much progress in my study, so it do not need study harder than before. Although I did not study very hard in my holiday, I memorized English words every day. I think this is my wonderful things to share. 

回复陈泽璇069058

2017生物技术蔡宜珊 -
Actually, last holiday I did nothing except a red tour which i thought could been called a great thing , I came from ChongQing , As we all known, it as a popular red revolutionary base owe a great quantities of red historical relics. After visited these places we can learn that we want to realize the great rejuvenation of Chinese nation, realize Chinese dream. We should not only learn the new knowledge to improve their ability to build a beautiful China, but also need to be in danger, review the Red Revolution, understand that the present happy life is the predecessors with blood and life in exchange, do not forget the predecessors fighting spirit. I really show great passion to build a beautiful China.
回复陈泽璇069058

2017生物技术叶尚德 -
Actually I spent a boring holiday,but I did watch a wonderful movie that I want to share with you.Named Secret Superstar, which presents a Indian girl fight with her father’s abuse for her mother and music dream. I still remember I cried for the good ending when the background music started. I was moved by the Indian girl and I confirmed my targets clearlier.
回复陈泽璇069058

2017生物技术付浩辉 -
During this holiday, I insisted doing three things which i thought it would be great help to myself. 1.Reading everyday: i was trying to read some meaningful books instead of playing mobile phone games. 2.Watching some helpful videos: I found some videos making by JP who is a psychologist,telling people how to live a good life 3.Exercising regularly
回复陈泽璇069058

2018应用统计学(生物统计)王楠 -

It's my first winter vacation in my college life. During the forty days, I went back to my homeland and visited my relatives. It has been a very long time since I went back home last time, but I can still feel the strong chain with my family in my blood. Everything is new for me, as I have been away for such a long time. It's a very wonderful time.

回复陈泽璇069058

2017应用统计学(生物统计)梁雪晴 -
It's not a special winter holiday for me because I haven't done something wonderful or unforgettable. But I am proud that I did the things I need to do. 1,Volunteer work: I have taken part in the volunteer work of the train station in order to help the passengers take on the train on time. 2,Previewing new class: I went to the library nearby my home to read the books which I would learn in the new term. 3,Doing homework: I helped my parents doing a lots of homework such as washing dishes, sweeping the floor ,watering the flowers and so on.
回复陈泽璇069058

2017应用统计学(生物统计)简杰锋 -
During the past two months, I am proud of myself that I have passed the driving text, and I can drive a car now. In the meanwhile, I also participated in some volunteer activities of social for 5 days in Shunde. I am proud that I can help others in need. It’s our duty to help those who in trouble. How meaningful and wonderful it is.
回复陈泽璇069058

2018临床医学二(3班)张玉玺 -

I became a tutor for ten days . I teach a high school student maths ,physics and chemistry . They paid me 300 yuan a day . But I spent nearly half of my earns in the supermarket  the next day I got my  salary .

回复2018临床医学二(3班)张玉玺

陈泽璇069058 -
Let me see, so you earned 3000 yuan and spent 1500 yuan in the supermarket?! OMG~ What did you buy?
回复陈泽璇069058

2017应用统计学(生物统计)王文涛 -

1.Preparing for the NCRE: I was making preparations for the NCRE, which would be held in March

2.Having a new mobile phone: 

3.Planning to learn more English: This winter holiday, I seldom care about my English, I think it's time to prepare for the CET4.

4.Be active: I want to be outgoing, but I don't konw how to do, sometimes I even thought what I did is not worthing.

5.Get back to my high school to make admissions publicity: Helping students Preparing for College Entrance Examination such as providing them with some examination skills
回复陈泽璇069058

2017应用统计学(生物统计)汤嘉铨 -
  During this winter holiday ,  I have done quite a lot meaningful things.

①I traveled a lot of places of interested

②I wqtched a lot of movies which I am interested in. 

New places can borden my sights and improve my experience of travel outside, and philosophical movies can improve my thoughts of the world and make me think more before doing something. 

What is more, 

③I played with my old friends many times.

It proved that true friendship will not be decreased by distance and time.

回复2017应用统计学(生物统计)汤嘉铨

陈泽璇069058 -

Sure~

You may find that you have a lot to share when you see old friends.

回复陈泽璇069058

2017应用统计学(生物统计)余欣然 -

traveling: I went to the window of the world, and saw a lot of famous buildings over the world.

cooking skills: I learned to make cake with the rice cooker, and gone through many failures.

Babysitting:I took care of my little brother .

回复陈泽璇069058

2017应用统计学(生物统计)李威仪 -
I had a colorful vacation in the past two months. 1. Learn driving: I keep going to learn driving for license. I think It's hard for me, but I will try my best. 2.Be a part-timer: I find a job with my friend, although it's just a small job, I think it's funny and meaningful. 3. Be with my parents: I miss them very much, therefore I spend more time with them.
回复陈泽璇069058

2017应用统计学(生物统计)明博文 -
1.Life experience: l went to the Shenjiang Nursing House to take good care of the old, which made me feel delighted. 2.English improvent: l spent 20 days in reciting the CET-4 words. Even though l have forgetten a lot, l still feel content with my academic achievement. 3.Reflection on the past: l made an acute anlysis of my performance of the last semester including study, social contact in order to improve myself.
回复陈泽璇069058

2017应用统计学(生物统计)付宏浩 -

I just read some new books interested me. I watched some new movies open in the cinema. I also had a good time playing with my friends. What's more, I enjoy the happiness of spring festival with my family. During the spring festival, I visited relatives with my parents.

回复陈泽璇069058

2017应用统计学(生物统计)曾以旋 -

Spending a four-day period with my grandma in countryside in Jiangxi Province. The most impressive thing was that I kept driving ducks into the river, pushing them to swim.

Watching animations day and night. This Juanuary has seen a lot of great animations coming out. My favorite is Overlord, in which the hero is trapped in a pro-online game as the king of the undead.

Creating a novel whose hero's name is one of my roommate's name. Hhhhhhh.

回复陈泽璇069058

2017应用统计学(生物统计)祁宁钰 -
1.A healthy life style: during this winter vacation I've realized the importance of a healthy lifestyle. So I used a long time to adjust to it for which I started to manage my schedules, do some sports and keep diet. I really think a healthy lifestyle is unexpectedly enjoyable. 2.Developing a good habit: my dad always wants me to study a new skill every vacation or at least develop a good habit. So this vacation I started reading and traveling, during which I can really learn a lot of things.
回复陈泽璇069058

2017应用统计学(生物统计)李佳 -

About this vacation,I have some things to share with you.

1.About reading.I read an English book<The Little Prince>and a Chinese books<Sherlock Holmes>.

2.About learning.I prepared math and studied english

3.About exercising.I had some physique lessons

4.Played pottery with my friends.

回复陈泽璇069058

2017应用统计学(生物统计)吴双赢 -
1,travel experience:I visited the Hongkong univerity which students are hard-working and the univerity is well-designed. 2,learning experience:I previewed the math. 3,volunteer work:I worked as a volunteer in the library
回复陈泽璇069058

2019级应用统计学(生物统计)李俊炜 -
1.social practice:I went back to the senior high which I graduated and introduced our University to the students. 2.amusement: Do sport and took a trip with my friends. 3.study:Hold on reading every day.
回复陈泽璇069058

2017应用统计学(生物统计)李雪茹 -
This is the first winter vocation when I come to college school and this is a wobderful and meaningful vocation. 1.Doing a part time job in a big supermarket and getting lots of experience for my future. 2.Visitting many my good friends and relatives and having a good time with them. 3.Reciting English words every day and watching English movies without sub-title.
回复陈泽璇069058

2017应用统计学(生物统计)袁愈新 -
I 'd like to show you a wonderful movie whose name is The Shawshank Redemption The Shawshank Redemption is one of my favorite film, it is a great movie and focuses on the themes of hope, freedom, friendship and integrity. “Hope is dangerous" Red had ever said,But Andy has always sticked to it.He didn’t cry when he was thrown into prison though he was innocent. On the contrary, he found ways to kill long time to escape. He helped the head of the prison do the illegal things in order to gain some freedom. He rebuilt a library and helped the other prisoners. Perhaps it was time to escape, in a lightening and thundering night, he escaped from the prison through the holehe had dug for twenty years . He was free eventually .I like Andy ,for his talent and his wisedom . And the most important thing that I like is his spirit—never giving up. Remember, Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies!”
回复陈泽璇069058

2017生物技术程江路 -

discover some useful Apps--I'm so fortunate that I can learn more from kinds of ways, for those useful Apps wide my horizon, which motivate me to learn in a different way. 

回复陈泽璇069058

张钰宁 -
1.I know my grammar is weak, so this winter vacation is always reading grammar books. 2.To make myself more independent, I have been learning to do housework and cooking at home. 3.I made a cloth puppet in person to give my best friend as her birthday gift.
回复陈泽璇069058

2017生物技术黄绮雯 -

I didn't do any happy thing. However, I find an interesting app called Hello Pal. I'd want to share it. It is an app in which you can chat with people all over the world. The peolpe there learn language from each other. I had chatted with some people who speak English. My typing speed improved a lot. That is all. Thanks.

回复陈泽璇069058

2017生物技术曹宏智 -

To be honest, there is nothing new during my vacation. Due to the bad weather, I have to spend most of the time at home. However, I still take several days learning skateboard. I have to say, it is hard to accomplish a high standard at skateboarding. And till the end of the vacation, I can only have a plain understanding of it. I plan to go on learning the next vacation.

回复陈泽璇069058

2017生物技术肖柱 -

I am proud of myself to share my happy time in the past two months.

1. Last team end, I and some mates go to Guangzhou to survey for three times, the time is interesting and happy.

2. I have a happy new year with my family.

3. I have many parties with my friends.

4. The family is very good.

回复陈泽璇069058

2017医学检验技术黄铭昌 -
During the past two months, I have experienced happiness and sorrow strongly which did make me changed. Before the Spring Festival, I took my first trip to Beihai which is a beautiful city with amazing beach. It made me know life can be ease.I also met my old friends whom I haven't seen for two years.But everything becomes hard with "but" . I lost my dog.
回复陈泽璇069058

2017生物技术邓志颖 -
In the passed two months, I have the following three wonderful things to share. The fist one is I got my driver's licence. Second, I spent a different spring festival on the road on the tour. The last, I began to study by myself on thr MOOC.
回复陈泽璇069058

2017生物技术孙宗博 -

In my winter vacation,I did some interesting things to make my holiday more meaningful.Fisrt,I learnt to cook and my mom taught me a lot.Second,I started to be a teacher who teachs the pupil and earn the first pot of gold for myself.Third,I go to my high school and introduce the SMU to my teachers and my classmates.

回复陈泽璇069058

2017生物技术林炜婷 -

Compared with my capable classmates, it is shameful that I haven't done "wonderful" something which can be shared with you guys. But I can tell you what I have done in this vacation:

1,Join an art website_devianart. I signed up and got an account this winter, for doing some art trades and accepting commissions with some hobby artists. and I can chat with some native Americans.

2,Finish some of my favorite books.

3,put on weight.

回复陈泽璇069058

曾月权 -

I am ashamed that my holiday was rather decadent.

1.Participate in volunteer activities. I went to my high school to introduce SMU with my senior fellow apprentice.

2.Interview. I have interviews with Human Resources Supervisors to come to know their estimates to our school students and their talent demands.

回复陈泽璇069058

2017生物技术陈金洋 -
It's the most important and delighting that  we all meet at the SMU healthily and safely, again. Besides, I can't wait to get together with my friends as well as start a new study life. Finally, I got one to two kilogram fat from a wonderful Spring Festival aha.
回复陈泽璇069058

2017生物技术杨钰宁 -

1. I gone back to my senior high school to visit my teachers and met my classmates. I encouraged  my junior fellow students to study hard in order to get a good mark and makes some great achievement and I invited them to be my schoolmates.

2. I gone back to my hometown where I haven't gone to in 7 years. I met a lot of my relatives I haven't seen for a long time.

3. I went to the seaside in Nansha for a short traveling. I took a lot of wonderful pictures there and I uploaded the pictures to my photographer home page and get a lot of appreciation.

4. A classmate asked me to caputer some photos for her and she will be my model. I took plenty of beautiful photographs for her and she felt quiet happy. 

回复陈泽璇069058

2017生物技术郭龙二 -
1.Learnt a new language. I studied a little Japanese during the holiday. I found that learning Japanese is easier than learning English for me, which made me feel a little happy and anxious. But I know clearly I must learn English better first. 2.Watched a new movie. It was the first time that I watched a film with my families, which was a blest experience.
回复陈泽璇069058

2017生物技术罗春铭 -

In fact, l don't think i have any exciting things that worth sharing with you during the holiday. I almost played games or read novel at home on the vacation. As you read, my holiday is so boring. But on the summer vacation, i will do a excellent student. I will learn English every day and play basketball twice a week. Last but not least, i will do a lot of wonderful things so that i can share with you.

回复陈泽璇069058

任绮雯 -

Practicial ability:I took part in a social practice in the first day.In the activity, I worked as the groud leader. So after ths activity, I have learned a lot.  What's more, I master the ability to use the computer better.

Social ability:I sucessfully took my driving license, which delighted me a lot.

回复陈泽璇069058

2017生物技术朱静雯 -

Firstly, I came back to Shanghai Experimental School where I was graduated from and visited  teachers.

Secondly, I read the novel The Women In White, which I think is one of the best detective stories I have read.

Thirdly, I watched the movie Grief Grocery Store to review Japanese.

回复陈泽璇069058

2017生物技术姚俊杰 -
Hello,Mrs.Chan. I miss you too. I did not do something splendid,but totally what I longed to do. All in all,I used my vocation to accompany who I love. I stayed in my aunts new house in Huizhou for 2 days. I went to Zhuhai Changlong with my lover where we watch fireworks performance sweetly . I met the people who fight for the entrance exam together and so on...
回复陈泽璇069058

石卓非3177020010 -

I got really busy during my winter holiday.

1.Getting a part-time job: I was accepted to be an English teacher teaching some high school students who were hard-working and cute.  I woke up early and went back home late so as to do well in my classes.

2.Making some acquaintance with different people: I participated in some social voluntary activities and, excited but nervous, I met lots of helpful people there and kept in touch with each other.  

回复陈泽璇069058

2017生物技术陈艺天 -

I didn't do any great thing in the vacation.But I had do the thing what I want.

1.Reunion.I went back to my senior middle school and met my friends and teachers.Then we had a lunch together.

2.Keep sport.In the winter vacation.I always run along the Xizhi river.After the running,I will go back to home to start other training.

回复陈泽璇069058

2017生物技术鲍晓洁 -

1. I read a lot about Elizabeth of York, including her biography and her influence.

2.I watched some movies and opera, such The Phantom Of the Opera, Madama Butterfly,
Tosca and so on.

3. I listened to some songs sung in coloratura, which just like angel' songs. 

回复陈泽璇069058

2017生物技术林浩峰 -
In my opinion, there are nothing can be more interesting than staying at home. Maybe someone will think it boring. However, I need time to relax myself after studying. Therefore, doing something I like at home is the best way to relax myself. In addition, I also enjoy walking alone which can help me relax.
回复陈泽璇069058

2017生物技术李杰 -

1. I  watch  Till the  end of the world(南极之恋)that teaches me cherish life and learn to be strong  with my bosom female friend.

2.Learn to cook meals for example bouilli(红烧肉)

3.I go skating , play mahjong with my families ,That is so funny!

4.Dine together with old friends .

5.Help my mother do cleaning and make dumplings  to celebrate new year.

附件 IMG_20180305_143230.jpg
附件 IMG_PITU_20180305_143400.jpg
回复陈泽璇069058

2017生物技术柯亦询 -

During my winter holiday, it's a great time for every Chinese family to get together and enjoy the period time with your family. I would like  to share some wonderful things.

1 Debate competition: Following Guangfo team, I took part in an international debate competition in shanghai, and listened some exciting competition. We met other team from all over the world. My teammates and I have an unforgettable experience and forget the cold winter.

2Playing computer game: I always have no time to play computer game because of the burden of study. Finally i tried to play computer game "PUGB", Although i were so weak and felt upset when i were defeated in the game, i felt excited and enjoy it gradually.

回复陈泽璇069058

2017生物技术陈彦豪 -
This holiday, no wonderful things , but special ones. 1.Tried to study hard but lay on bed like a pig, all of my study plans was failed. 2.Had an one-week travel with my friends, in Shunde, Guangzhou, Shenzhen and Wuzhou. 3.Worked in a hospital as an apprentice. During the working time, I discovered the real doctor-patient relationship from the new angle, which is not like the news reported.
回复陈泽璇069058

2017生物技术王紫薇 -

As everyone konws, this holiday is very short, therefore, I spend most of my time getting along with my family and friends. 

My friends and I go to play badminton, play games, chat and so on. Although there is nothing special, but because it was a close person, so the ordinary things made me memorable.

In addition, I finished an American opera called the Gifted in the holiday.

回复陈泽璇069058

2018医学检验技术赖辛瑜 -
My winter vacation is very busy but also very fulfilling. I seldom go home last semester, so I think it is the happiest thing to live with my desr family. I think my greatest achievement was to resolve the conflict in my family and to bring them closer together.
回复陈泽璇069058

2017生物技术李妍婷 -
I miss you too. You are a great teacher who has teaching me some kinds of knowledge and I did have learn a lot last year. But to my shame, I did not have a good grade in English. In the future, I will do my best in learning English. And there are some things that I have done in my winter vocation. I have been to my senior high schoolto share something about learning.
回复陈泽璇069058

2017生物技术李金玲 -

1. I  spent several days taking care of my grandma in hospital.  During the time,  I meet two patients with cancer. They felt very painful day and night. Seeing this, I had more sense of the value of life and health. 

2. I studied debate and PS by listening to the class in the Internet. It is a pity that I haven't finished the class.

3.I went to my class teacher's  with my classmates and  chatted with her. She was still very kind and all of us felt happy.

回复陈泽璇069058

2017生物技术赵萍 -
This winter holiday, I came back to my hometown which I haven't seen for nearly nine years. I have thought that I could recognize the every places I had been to, because I can remember the look of my hometown clearly. However, I just could recongnize several places which shocked me a lot.Great changes has happened in my hometown and it developed so quickly that it has become a town which not similar to the town in my memories at all. I know that changes can't happen without country's developed. So I hope our country will more and more thriving and powerful. That's the wonderful things I want to share with you.
回复陈泽璇069058

2017生物技术李欣 -

There is much progress I made in past two months for which I'm elated. Specific achievements is as follows:

1.Reading Books: As the saying goes, books are the ladder of human progress. I read A Global History, Critique of Practical Reason. Besides, I've done 4 mock exam questions for preparing NECCS.

2.Organizing and Participating Activities: I lead some classmates to go back senior high school for visiting teachers and having a meal with them. I also interviewed two hospitals in ordre to know employment situations.

3.Planting Foods: My father is building a family farm. Now it's in the beginning part so I do my father a favour. I planted pawpaw and Momordica Grosvenori. So technically I was a "weekly" farmer. hahaha~

回复陈泽璇069058

2017生物技术谢林秀 -

During my winter vocation, there was something wonderful happened. But l just want to share the one that impress me a lot. 

l borrowed ten books from our library, l made up my mind to read all of them during my vocation. However, I didn't accomplish reading all of them. But l have already finished reading <Fu Er Mo Si>,<Ao Man Yu Pian Jian> some scientist magazines and Wang Xiaobo's<Yi Zhi Te Li Du Xing De Zhu>. l learned a lot from those tests. l astonished by Fu's wisdom and courage, furthermore, l knew that his strong points are owing to his hard working.

回复陈泽璇069058

2017生物技术李丹颖 -
At the beginning of my vocation, I had an unforgettable travel to Shanghai with my mates. It is an amazing city with a mass of population and abundant resource. Nearly everyone have a fast peace of live. With lucky, I saw the first snow on my life. The snow felting more and more larger, meantime my heart becaming more and more excited. I itch to throw away my umbralle and rush to the snow to feel the snowflake. We also went to the Disney, the starbucks factory and so on. In short, it is really a wonderful travel.
回复陈泽璇069058

2017生物技术黄伟聪 -
With an amazing vocation passing , it's pleased to have my own weight increased . Additionally, getting some sweet memories with my family is the treasure of my forty days. On New Year's Eve, we family had a FaceTime with my older brother who server in the army in Tibet, and I was content to see a big smile hanging on his face. Moreover, it's really wonderful to spend one day having a great journey to Shigen Mountain . Exhausted though I was, I cherish this travel in my heart. We went to the cinema to watch Moster Hunt Ⅱ, which may be normal to others but is one of the great things for me.
回复陈泽璇069058

2018医学检验技术叶淦钦 -

On the course of winter holiday, I finished my first social practice. I had worked as an operator in Guang Dong Red Coral pharmaceutical company. It was a good chance to visit manufacturing shop, and I learned a lots with the help of shop manager. At the end of noviciate, I tried to write my thesis by myself. Apart from this I found a part time job work in a rastaurant for two weeks.

回复陈泽璇069058

2017生物技术刘飞昌 -
To be honest, I think my holiday would be different from others. I did not make a woderful travel,  get a driver' license or develop my own interests. In fact, I spent the whole time taking care of my niece with my mother. It is very exhausting to take care of my niece. After a month or so, I realized how toilsome it was for my parents to take care of us.
回复陈泽璇069058

2017生物技术黄伟聪 -
With an amazing vocation passing , it's pleased to have my own weight increased . Additionally, getting some sweet memories with my family is the treasure of my forty days. On New Year's Eve, we family had a FaceTime with my older brother who server in the army in Tibet, and I was content to see a big smile hanging on his face. Moreover, it's really wonderful to spend one day having a great journey to Shigen Mountain . Exhausted though I was, I cherish this travel in my heart. We went to the cinema to watch Moster Hunt Ⅱ, which may be normal to others but is one of the great things for me.
回复陈泽璇069058

2017级生物制药李锦妮 -

To be honest , in the past two months , I had a wonderful vacation experience . It is the precious time when I can do whatever I like . But freedom doesn't mean I will waste my time .

In the holiday , I kept practising calligraphy as well as reading every day which benefited me a lot . And then , I met some old friends and we went shopping together , so you can imagine  how excited I was . The most cheerful memory was I saw the movie ' detective chinatown ' with my family and obviously  we all had an unforgettable time at that night .

回复陈泽璇069058

2017生物技术李丹颖 -
At the beginning of my vocation, I had an unforgettable travel to Shanghai with my mates. It is an amazing city with a mass of population and abundant resource. Nearly everyone have a fast peace of live. With lucky, I saw the first snow on my life. The snow felting more and more larger, meantime my heart becaming more and more excited. I itch to throw away my umbralle and rush to the snow to feel the snowflake. We also went to the Disney, the starbucks factory and so on. In short, it is really a wonderful travel.
回复陈泽璇069058

2017生物技术许金穗 -

In this winter holiday, I did some meaningful and unforgettable things.

1. Traveling: I travelled to HongKong with my parents. We went to Mong Kok in which we bought many daily necessities. We also went to Sha Tin Racecourse where we watched a match between horses. This was a interesting travel.

2. Doing research: I teamed up with my classmates to do research about paying online.

3. Learning: In this holiday, I learned something that I was interested in, such as Korean.

回复陈泽璇069058

2017医学检验技术罗慧玲 -
1.Do a part-time job. During the winter vacation, I am proud of myself as It is the first time for me to do a part-time job. Although my job is just working in a market to assist the customers to get the bar codes, I am convinced that I enrich my experience. 2. Do some social practice. I make a questionnaire survey about how to choose between cash payment and on-line payment on account of teamwork.
回复陈泽璇069058

2017生物技术王晓佳 -
I have two meaningful things which I want to share with you most in my holiday: 1. Participating in some orienteering races in Chongqing: I went there for 10 days and almostly ran in the mountains everyday. What impress me most is that my companion hold on me to avoid me falling into valley. Besides, I so happy that I make some friends in the races. 2. Back to senior high school to propaganda my college.
回复陈泽璇069058

2017生物技术李俊文 -

There are nothing interisting in my vacation.I just spent some normal days.

1.I visited my old froends, we played and talked together.

2.I spent some days as a winter job worker.

3.I read some books and saw some movie.

回复陈泽璇069058

2017生物技术李丹颖 -
回复陈泽璇069058

2017生物技术张明煜 -
  Well, in the last two months, I took the first part-time job in my life which need me to stay with some senior high school students in a club together for 10 days.

I arrived at the working place after celebrating the Spring Festival. On the first day, I just need to do some manual work and then, I could own my own leisure. But in the next few days, I must look after the students in the club well and maybe, I had to fight with them. Wow, it made me very tired and I began to think why I took the job to torture myself.

Just an ordinary day, I changed my thought when a lovely student ran to me and gave me an ice cream. I renewed enthusiasm for my work.

It's hard for me to descirbe all the exciting things. But I have to admit it's an unprecedented holiday I have ever owned.

回复陈泽璇069058

2017生物技术李振伟 -
I think everything of my vacation were wonderful. But the most wonderful thing was keeping myself quiet. In the vacation , I read a lot of books that I did not have time to read in the past half of year . That made me felt a feeling of piece. I think it is enough for me.
回复陈泽璇069058

2017生物技术侯梦妍 -
l think the whole time shared with my families in the past two months is wonderful. 1. I attended my aunt's wedding in company with my families and ate a lot of delicious food that day, full and excited. 2. I read the book named Pride and Prejudice. Meanwhile, i wrote some of my thoughts on the paper. 3. I spent the spring festival with my families and paid a visit to my grandparents the next day. 4. I reviewed the Pilgrimage to the West with my brother again.
回复陈泽璇069058

2017生物技术林荧钿 -

1. During the forty days, I ate some food that I missed. 

2. I go to a trip with my family at the third day of the first lunar month. My father and my mother were always working. And that day, we were all funny. 

3. It is precious and funny for me to go home and do some things with my family.