Great Things to Share

Great things to share

Great things to share

2017应用统计学(生物统计)李娟娟 -
回帖数:0
Winter vacation is in the past. Personally,it's had been one of the most wonderful times in my life. I really got a lot from this winter vacation. 1.Having a gathering with my friends from high school. I'm so excited and surprise to find so many big changes of my friends . Most of the girls have studied make-up and look much more beautiful. Boys start to lose their childishness and become more mature and considerate. What's more, even been so long not to see, our friendship have been as strong as before 2. Watching some excellent movies and TV dramas. It's lucky for me to find such a inspiring idol like Haoran Liu. From nirvana in fire 2 and Chinatown detective 2, it's a big pleasure to appreciate his wonderful performance on screen and his obvious progress in acting. 3. Learning English. Although it's a pity not to take some English classes, I learned English by myself. I saw many incredibly wonderful English movies and remembered many English words ,which make it easy to read more abstruse English articles.